Monday, November 8, 2010

Friends (How Many Of Us Have Them) ??


Hello World,

Friends, how many of us have them? *Mike Epps Voice* I have few friends that is really there for me and that has always been there for me. I have a few people that I know that will look out for they homie. Of course you got the homie Damon Flocka Blockaa. I knew dude since forever and a day. We been cool since we met and had everything in common. I look at as my brother. The other homie JoshMiami the Bo$$. We was cool since he moved in the brooke. Play ball with him, rap with him, playin 2k basically holding it down for each other and made sure we had each other back. Bo$$. Khiry in the left hand picture with the wifey. We knew each other since 8th grade but got real cool in 12th. He was basically in all my classes. He looked out for me when it came to a few situations and I looked out for him with the same. And he already looked at the wifey as a sister so basically my brother.
Ken'Yata..Kenni!! :-) I knew her since 8th grade when I first came to Peachtree Middle after I left Stephenson Middle. She didn't really like me at first but we got real cool in 10th grade. Over the years we gotten real close and are best friends. She will really be my only girl best friend because she knows everything bout me as I do to her. We had our ups and downs but we overcame them cause we both know how much we mean to one another. I really appreciate meeting her and cherish our relationship. P.S. today is our Best Friend Anniversary sooo Happy Best Friend Anniversary Kenni. Much love. Aimee..Aimzz I met her and Danielle during Halloween of 2009 in my hood and i'm glad I did. She is a wonderful person to meet smart, funny, keep it real cool, dress fly, know good music, beautiful. She always been nice to me and told me she liked me the best out of Damon and Josh.haha She like my first hit song..shoot she even got it on her phone. That some love and respect to me. Mad cool. Danielle..DaniP I love her personality its pretty funny to me. She real cool and she talk to me when I get the chance to hang with them. I look out for her if I seem something is bothering her but most of the times she seems so happy. Im glad I met her. I wish I could have kicked it with Damon Josh Aimee and Danielle but every time they planned to do something I would be doing something. But I know they all would look out for me and I would do the same. I appreciate the friends I have in my life these were the main people here before I start getting cool with everyone else. So world, how many friends do you have? You can get at me on twitter. @StayOnDemPlanes

No comments:

Post a Comment