Monday, November 8, 2010

Marijuana aka Mary Jane





Hello World,

Now people that know me and even people that don't but is connected to me by social networks KNOWS I Love Mary Jane. When I was younger of course I thought smoking was disgusting. I never knew much about weed I just knew cigarettes were nasty. Along the years though as I was growing up it always came across in a message.. music, radio, movies, friends, etc. I wanted to know what was the big hype about this marijuana better known as Weed. I went to Ma Dukes (mom) hometown for the summer where I visit family all the time when I was younger. That was around the time my cousins started smoking and I was 14 years old. My cousins would always go outside but come back acting different and looking high. Then I finally came across it in the back of my grandmother's backyard where they was smoking weed. I wanted to try it out and of course I didn't know what I was doing. I was just copying as if I was blowing cold air. Then there it was I was high acting silly and goofy.hahaha It was a fun experience and just the feeling you get out of it makes you want to keep doing it. It makes you feel so relaxed and laid back its just like why not puff puff pass here and there. I continued to smoke and ever since then I've been smoking to this day. Along the years of smoking I didn't hear a lot of people talking about smoking, but now in 2010 its more talked about by rappers Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Lil Wayne, Big Sean etc, they doing movies about someone smoking it, and discussions about if it should be legal or illegal still. I hear everybody talking about smoking weed. Some people think others are doing it to be cool but it in my eyes I see it as you doing it enjoy your time and get your high just like I did when I started. As I start saying "Roll Up Pour Up, Time To Get My Smoke Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment