Monday, November 8, 2010

Twitter (Where Amazing Happens)

Hello World,

Twitter..I didn't think I would ever make one but I kind of glad I did. I met some real cool people I wish I could talk to at school. It was July 1st when I made my twitter and I finally realized how boring Facebook aka Fbeezy has gotten while I was heading to Florida for July 4th. The first person I really gotten cool with is Briana aka #lightskin. Mane mane mane I wish I did talk to her when we attended Stephenson. She mad cool, we can talk, and help each other out. Also talking about crazy times. Much love lightskin. Second, my homie Kenny I had a Algebra II class with him and we would talk a few times but we gotten cool after high school. He look out for me and the wifey and we relate to a few stuff in life. My homeboy. Remember we got a road trip to Cali homie. Respect
 Two, we been cool since Spanish II class where everybody would act a fool in Ms. Dabney's class.haha But we gotten real cool after high school. Him, the wifey, and I would always get together and just spark 1 or 2, kick it and chill and play some ball. He keeps it real and homie a fool but thats my homeboy. Respect. Victoria..Vicky she is a trip.hahaha iMet her through twitter and even though she didn't know me I would talk to her and try to be cool with her. We gotten cool and I look out for her of course. She is a real cool person. We gone have to spark one when your free.haha Much love. Aleyy..Cali. I met her through twitter but I always heard bout her cause she was cool with my homeboys. She mad cool and I look out for her when I see something wrong with her and she do the same. I'm glad to meet her cause she is definitely someone I can kicks with. I'm still waiting for you to take me to Cali and spark one with me. Much love


Kiara..Kia I met her through twitter also. My homeboys and homegirls would talk about her too but I never got a chance to meet her. She real cool of course cause as you can tell. I'm cool with cool ass people. She has a nice sense of humor and will keep it real with you too. I'm glad to meet her and can't wait to kick it with her. Kenya..I'm so glad to meet you because your personality and attitude is unique as I told her. She married to my homie Keenen (Bug) He mad cool and one of the coolest/flyest niggas back in the school. Back to kenya I'm glad we gotten close and we need to do that double date when me and the wifey get home. Much love. Jasmine..Jassy I knew her since 5th grade but we gotten cool through twitter. She likes sports and good music like me but she REALLY likes sports. She mad cool, we can talk about ish, and she real cool with the wifey. Cant wait to kick it with you jassy. Much love. People on twitter that read this if I shouted you out on twitter then you know we cool but these to the people I really talk to. See twitter can let you meet cool ass people but make sure they really are cool before you call somebody your friend. There is a lot of fakes out there. Also avoid drama. It can get a little hectic when you put an argument on front street also and sometimes lose friends. Other then that its a fun site to tweet random stuff and something to take your time. Have fun. Follow me @StayOnDemPlanes

No comments:

Post a Comment