Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PUFF (POOF) Be Gone!!

 Hello World,

Its been a minute since I've been blogging but that is only because I was on break. Whats new is I cut my hair..yes finally. I was trying to get dreads buttttt everybody and they pops trying to get it now and a whole bunch of niggas at my school already got them. I ain't really with the have what everybody else have. So now I'm on full attack at killing these niggas. All I've been getting since I arrived back at school was "you finally cut your hair", "why you cut it", I liked that much better" really I ain't think many people paid attention. *shrugs* But yea I'm back to short hair don't care even though I slick should have kept it because now my head is cold.hahaha
Just was keeping y'all posted since I haven't blogged in a minute and the next post is coming real soon. Yeaaa bitch *Wiz Voice*

No comments:

Post a Comment